Sparkwood Events offers the whole gamut of event planning, marketing and management services for any type of event, big or small.
Planning a company event can be very time consuming. Our knowledge and experience removes the risk of missed deadlines and budget overruns.
Because it is not just a meeting, retreat or gala you need to plan, it is a showcase of your culture and corporate brand that deserves a professional touch.
Enlist SparkWood Events’ capable team and let us do what we do best, so your team can focus on what they do best.
- Venue selection
- Pre-event logistics support
- Project management
- Budget strategy and management
- Audio/visual needs
- Food & beverage planning and management
- Registration and customer service
- Onsite event logistics
- Offsite activities and tours
MARKETING & MESSAGING
Who are you planning your event for and what are your desired outcomes?
Identifying the proper messages to reach the target audience is an often-overlooked part of the groundwork of a successful event. We can help with scripting, invitations, newsletters and social media promotions. Being clear on event goals and purpose will help ensure guests arrive informed and leave inspired.
- Brand workshop and messaging
- Website design, content and architecture
- Graphic design and production
– Event invitations
– Promotional brochures
– Conference materials
- Social media
- Press release writing and distribution
CURATED CORPORATE GIFTS
As a successful company, everything given on behalf of your business needs to reflect the brand’s core essence.
SparkWood Events can procure traditional promotional items like pens and conference giveaways, as well as curated artisanal handcrafted items that will make gifts and giveaways stand out from the crowd.
Our dedicated team will help with the selection, packaging and timely delivery. We’re experts in the ‘extras’, always with a focus on making you look good.
- Employee anniversaries and recognition
- Curated client gifts
- Thoughtful holiday gifts
- Conference attendee ‘swag bags’
- Branded promotional items, from ordinary to extraordinary
- Gifts for sales prospects
Packaging and mailing services also available
TRAVEL & TRANSPORTATION
As a Destination Management Company (DMC), SparkWood Events can help with all aspects of a conference’s diverse transportation needs including group travel arrangements, hotels, cruises, sightseeing and local transportation.
Whether the arrangements are in your hometown or somewhere else, we have relationships across North America and internationally that we can leverage to move you and your guests safely and comfortably – from hotel to conference, to activity and to airport – on time and on budget.
- Group travel arrangements
- Group room block sourcing
- Rooming list management
- Airline bookings and group travel management
- Corporate incentive trips
- Hotel reservations
- Cruise bookings
- Sightseeing activities