Sparkwood Events offers the whole gamut of event planning, marketing and management services for any type of event, big or small.
Planning a company event can be very time consuming. Our knowledge and experience removes the risk of missed deadlines and budget overruns.
Because it is not just a meeting, retreat or gala you need to plan, it is a showcase of your culture and corporate brand that deserves a professional touch.
Enlist SparkWood Events’ capable team and let us do what we do best, so your team can focus on what they do best.
- Venue selection
- Pre-event logistics support
- Project management
- Budget strategy and management
- Audio/visual needs
- Food & beverage planning and management
- Registration and customer service
- Onsite event logistics
- Offsite activities and tours
Marketing & Messaging
Who are you planning your event for and what are your desired outcomes?
Identifying the proper messages to reach the target audience is an often-overlooked part of the groundwork of a successful event. We can help with scripting, invitations, newsletters and social media promotions. Being clear on event goals and purpose will help ensure guests arrive informed and leave inspired.
- Brand workshop and messaging
- Website design, content and architecture
- Graphic design and production
– Event invitations
– Promotional brochures
– Conference materials
- Social media
- Press release writing and distribution
We enjoy working with our non-profit clients because we know that fundraising is essential to their ability to make an impact in our communities.
Reaching your donor base through a variety of channels allows the organization to maximize that impact. We have helped our clients design and execute successful in-person auctions, online auctions, capital campaigns, and outreach programs.
While virtual events have been available for many years, in light of the recent physical distancing guidelines, they have become an essential component in the way we do business.
Each event has its own requirements and complexities — both logistical and technological. SparkWood Events can help you wade through the options and assist you in creating and implementing a professional and effective event.
Even though in-person events are currently on hold, our clients are asking us about how to create connections with their employees and others in their business network. We are physically distanced, but we do not need to be socially distanced!
Here at SparkWood Events, we have been in the business of sending out thoughtful gifts and meeting kits for years. Many thousands of packages have gone through our hands, each one carefully curated and put together to meet our clients’ exact specifications and budgets.
Here are just some ideas that you might be interested in:
- New employee – welcome your new team members with some branded merchandise and company gear
- Thank you – include a handwritten note for an extra special touch
- Virtual meetings – create more engagement and liven things up with fun items for your group
- Fundraising VIP – show your “table captains”, major donors, sponsors and other VIP some extra love with this appreciation kits which can be used during an online auction, paddle call, or capital campaign
- Care package – give your work-from-home team some items to de-stress, unwind, and rejuvenate
- Conference registration – extend the feel of an in-person event to your attendees, complete with the materials and SWAG that they usually get. Give your sponsors the ability to get in front of attendees with more than simply a website ad
- Holiday gift – seems like a long way off, but with the possibility of not being able to have large gatherings for holiday parties, sending a thoughtful gift package would be well appreciated
Please let us know how we can facilitate that connection for you.